The next time you are in Asheville, North Carolina, recognized as “The Happiest City in America” we hope you’ll drop by our distillery and join us in the tasting room following your tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the distillery tour cost anything? No! Our distillery tours and the tasting that follows are totally free!
- How long does the tour last? Distillery tours last approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Do I need to make a reservation? No, there is no need to make a reservation for a tour. However, private group tours can be scheduled by calling 828-575-2000.
- How early do I need to arrive? We suggest arriving 5 minutes early so that you can park, get oriented, and use the restroom before the tour starts.
- Is tasting included in the tour? Yes, a visit to the tasting room is included when you take a tour. Please note that you must take the tour in order to taste afterwards. We are not allowed to offer tastings unless you are part of a tour.
- Is anyone under 21 allowed on the tour? Can I bring my kids? Yes, the whole family can come visit the distillery and take the tour! Of course, you have to be 21 or older in order partake in the tasting room.
- Can I take pictures in the distillery? Absolutely! In fact, we encourage it! We’d love it if you’d tag us when you post your photos online.
- Can I purchase your products at the distillery? Our bottles are not available to purchase at the distillery because of local liquor laws. However, ABC stores locally and throughout North Carolina do sell our products. Other non-alcoholic merchandise is available for purchase at the distillery.
- What is the parking situation? We have a large parking area that can accommodate large vehicles, RVs and trucks! All are welcome!
- Can I book a private tour? You sure can! Please contact the distillery to schedule a private tour.
- Where are you located? We are located 12 Old Charlotte Hwy, Suite T, Asheville, NC 28803.